In my years of working with families there is always a “What” and “Why Now,” that leads them to my office. For example:
What: My child is always goofing off and getting into trouble
Why Now: My child is going to get expelled
What: I know there’s something “wrong” with my child
Why Now: I need answers, and everyone else is minimizing my concerns
There are various reasons why Parents seek out help, and I hope to provide some answers for Parents who do not know where to begin regarding concerns your child may be having at school. Read the rest of this entry »
I am most comfortable working with children as young as 8 years old to the young at heart.
Does any of this sound like your child?
- angry, explosive, oppositional, or defiant
- difficulty falling asleep
- experienced a life-changing event
- academic difficulties, has an IEP
- sad, emotional, or withdrawn
- changes in interests or peers
- consumes too much media
- shy, difficulties making friends
- surrounded by “drama”
- prefer talking to peers than with parents
- anxious, new fears, nervous
- going through a transition
- has a chronic medical condition
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, I would be honored to work with you and/or your child.
Feel free to contact me for a NO OBLIGATION consultation.
I am certainly not limited by the topics above, therefore contact me with any specific concerns.